Our business name is Pulse Auto Dealer App, Inc, (hereafter “PulseAutoDealerApp” or “Company”). We are Federally incorporated in Canada, with our company headquarters located within the Province of Ontario.
Our Mobile Software Applications for the Apple iPhone, iPad and other devices using the iPhone OS, as well as for the Google Android OS and other OS, to be determined in the future,, are collectively referred to as “Mobile Software Applications.
Client acknowledges and agrees that PulseAutoDealerApp reserves the right to make changes or modifications to the website and this Policy, without notice. Display of any changes on our website shall constitute effective notice under this Policy, and Client’s continued use of the website and its Services, including its Mobile Software Applications, thereafter, shall constitute Client’s acceptance of such changes or modifications.
- PulseAutoDealerApp takes Client privacy seriously and uses reasonable efforts to protect it. We have created this Policy in order to share our information collection and use practices. AS MORE CLEARLY DEFINED HEREIN, WE WILL NEVER KNOWINGLY SELL OR ASSIGN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND/OR APPROVAL. Please read this Policy carefully before sharing any personally identifiable information described below.
- This Policy applies to our web site (hereafter, “website”). Since this is a growing website and because Internet technologies are constantly evolving, this Policy is subject to change at any time and any changes will be posted on this page.
The following words used in this Policy shall have the following meanings:
- “Personal Information“ shall mean all data and/or information provided by, and about, Client.
- “PulseAutoDealerApp website” shall mean all websites on which PulseAutoDealerApp provides products, Mobile Software Applications, information and/or services (hereafter, “Services”).
- “PulseAutoDealerApp Client” shall mean all Clients of the PulseAutoDealerApp website and Services.
- “PulseAutoDealerApp Services” shall mean all products and/or services, including our Mobile Software Applications, provided directly by PulseAutoDealerApp.
III. What Personally Identifiable Information Does PulseAutoDealerApp Collect and How Is It Used?
- In order to use our Services, Client will be asked for certain personally identifiable information such as name, email address, business address, payment and other personal information. For example, when you request information on our Services, contact information you provide to us can be used to communicate with you.
- PulseAutoDealerApp will not collect personally identifiable information from Clients while they use the website, unless they voluntarily provide it to us or authorize us to collect such information.
- PulseAutoDealerApp may use or disclose Client’s personally identifiable information to:
- Operate and manage the PulseAutoDealerApp website;
- Provide Services that have been requested by Client;
- Respond to other inquires or requests by Client.
- Provide Client with information about specials, sales or new Services that PulseAutoDealerApp will introduce in the future.
- PulseAutoDealerApp may also use such Information for marketing its products and services to you unless you have ‘opted out’ of receiving such marketing information from us. Client may ‘opt out’ by contacting Customer Service at [email protected].
- PulseAutoDealerApp may, from time to time, send or post surveys or requests for Client Feedback in order to help us make our website and Services better. Any responses we receive from Clients will be used only to evaluate our website and Services and no personally identifiable information from respondents will be shared with any non-employees of PulseAutoDealerApp.
- PulseAutoDealerApp may, from time to time, send notices about special offers, promotions or contests. If Client signs up to participate in any of these, we will collect your email address. If you are chosen for a promotion or as a winner in a contest, you give PulseAutoDealerApp permission to use your name, company name, image and other information about you and your company, for marketing purposes.
- PulseAutoDealerApp accesses some of the dealerships apps background location regarding deals that are using GeoFencing. We are not storing any location information of our customers on our servers.
IV. What Non-Personally Identifiable Information Does PulseAutoDealerApp Collect and How Is It Used?
- PulseAutoDealerApp collects and tracks certain non-personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, IP numbers and browser type, access times, domain names, usage habits and other information which does not specifically identify any individual.
- PulseAutoDealerApp may use and disclose non-personally identifiable information for any number of reasons, including but not limited to, working with business partners and improving our website and Services.
VI. Is My Information Private With PulseAutoDealerApp’s Partners?
VII. What About Data Security?
- PulseAutoDealerApp has instituted appropriate security measures that protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from Clients.
- PulseAutoDealerApp requires that our advertisers and partners ensure the security of the data that Clients provide to them, however, in the event of a breach of their security measures, Client agrees that PulseAutoDealerApp will not be liable for any losses or damages to you.
- PulseAutoDealerApp limits access to personal information about Clients to employees for whom we reasonably believe it is necessary, in order to provide our Services.
- PulseAutoDealerApp has physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with international regulations to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our website.
VIII.Can I Opt-out?
- You may choose to opt-out of certain communications from PulseAutoDealerApp, such as our Marketing and Sales offers.
- If you want to unsubscribe or opt-out of communications from us, send an email to Customer Service at [email protected].
- PulseAutoDealerApp is not responsible for removing Client’s personally identifiable information from the lists of any third party partner who has previously been provided your information in accordance with this Policy.
IX. Where Is The Website Located?
The PulseAutoDealerApp website is maintained in Canada. If Client is located outside of Canada, by using the website, Client authorizes the import of their information and its use, as specified in this Policy.
- PulseAutoDealerApp reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time, in the event that this becomes necessary, after initial release, or in the event that it becomes necessary with respect to additional, deleted, modified or amended Services provided by PulseAutoDealerApp.
- PulseAutoDealerApp will not personally notify you of any amendments to this Policy. Clients are urged to check this Policy frequently in order to determine whether any changes have been made. Clients understand and agree that continued use of the PulseAutoDealerApp website assumes that they have read and accepted this Policy, as may be amended from time to time.
XI. Where Can I Access This Policy?
XII. Spy Ware
PulseAutoDealerApp never uses or installs spy ware on Client computers, nor do we use spy ware to retrieve information from Client computers.
XIII. Section Titles
The section titles used in this Policy are purely for convenience and carry with them no legal or contractual effect.